Location: Duluth, GA
Position Type: Part-time (20-30 hours/week)
Reports to: Program Manager
Travel Required: 0%
Pay Basis: Hourly
The Part Time Support Specialist will work at the direction of the Program Manager to assist the Client Services team with documenting project costs, billing, customer deployments, scheduling work and submitting staging request as needed. These functions will assist the overall project team to plan and implement telecommunications / voice / data solutions for the organization’s partners and customers. The Part Time Support Specialist will spend time as business needs dictate supporting the Client Services team in the following areas:
- Confirming technician resources across the US and Canada are prepared and have the tools and instructions for upcoming field work, technician check in/out, and verifying customer locations are prepared for the project work on the days scheduled.
- Review and understand the project scope of work in order to correctly apply cost and pricing information.
- Works with the Client Services team to ensure project deliverables are completed, submitted, and reviewed.
- Assist Project Coordinators and Project Managers in managing the project plan, including development/delivery schedule.
- Create customer site visit work schedules working with the Project Manager or Coordinators
- Submit staging requests
- Schedule field technicians for work at customer sites
- Secure lifts, certificates of insurance, or other site-specific requirements prior to site installation date
- Provide timely follow-up, both written and spoken with peers and across lines in the organization
- Update and maintain the project on-site job status in Trextel’s job management portal
- Assist Project Managers and Coordinators by entering job costs and pricing in a timely manner
- Verifying all project deliverables have been submitted and reviewed for accuracy
- Closing out job tickets and paying technicians in the work platforms
- Assist Project Managers, Coordinators and accounting department if billing questions arise
- Answer moderate to heavy volume of incoming calls to check field technicians in/out of project worksites
- Make outbound calls to technicians to confirm the next day’s work
- Make outbound calls to customers to verify site readiness and confirm schedule
- Coordinate and facilitate communication with field technicians, customer, and help desk resources
- Ensure technicians submit work deliverables including but not limited to customer completion codes, signed work orders, work site pictures
- Thoroughly document installation status to ensure site completion and/or backup information in the event of customer dispute
- Other responsibilities as required by senior management